DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD :
complaints and returns
All goods purchased from KAMELEON.PRO SP. Z O. O. (formerly kameleon.pro Anna and Andrzej Moskała general partnership) are covered by a warranty for defects for a period of two years from the date of purchase,
- proper use,
- proper maintenance and cleaning,
- proper transportation,
- proper storage,
- proper installation of the fabric on the furniture.
(2) The customer is obliged to report a complaint in writing: by e-mail or by mail.
The complaint should be sent on the complaint form (downloadable at www.kameleon.pro) and should include:
- first and last name or company name,
- name and surname of the person making the complaint,
- contact telephone number and e-mail or mailing address,
- date and place of purchase,
- a copy of the proof of sale VAT invoice / receipt,
- the name of the product,
- date the defect was found,
- the reason for the complaint,
- the complainant's request,
(3) The complaint notification should be sent in writing:
- e-mail: email@example.com or
- by mail: kameleon.pro sp. z o. o. ; ul. Jagiellońska 27 A; 34-130 Kalwaria Zebrzydowska
(4) In the case of returning the advertised product must be accompanied by all accessories received with it. Complaint containing incomplete products will not be considered until the receipt of a complete product, in which case the date of receipt of the last part of the product constituting the set is considered the date of filing the complaint.
5. kameleon.pro sp. z o. o. will respond to the complaint within 14 days of its receipt.
(1) In accordance with applicable law, a Customer who is also a Consumer who has concluded a remote contract may withdraw from it without giving reasons, making a statement in writing within 14 days. To meet this deadline it is sufficient to send a statement
of withdrawal from the contract or attaching it to the package with the returned Product.
(2) The period for withdrawal from the contract shall begin from taking possession of the ordered item
possession of the ordered item by the Consumer or a third party indicated by the Consumer other than the carrier,
and in the case of a contract that includes multiple items that are delivered separately, in parts or
in parts - from taking possession of the last item, batch or part, and when the contract involves the regular delivery of items for a specified period - from taking possession of the first of the items.
(3) If the Consumer has made a statement of withdrawal from the contract before the Seller has accepted his offer, the offer shall cease to be binding.
(4) The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal to the Seller
from the contract. Such declaration may be submitted via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail: kameleon.pro sp. z o. o. ; Jagiellońska 27 A Street; 34-130 Kalwaria Zebrzydowska. The consumer may also use the model form, which is available on the Seller's website.
(5) To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send a statement on withdrawal from the contract before the expiry of the 14-day period.
(6) If a declaration of withdrawal from the contract is submitted electronically, the Seller is obliged to immediately send to the Consumer on a durable medium confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
(7) In the case of withdrawal from the contract concluded at a distance, the contract is considered not concluded.
(8) The Seller shall immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement of withdrawal from the contract return all payments received, including the cost of delivery of the Product, except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest ordinary method of delivery offered by the Shop.
(9) In the case of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer shall bear the costs of returning the Product to the address of the Seller.
(10) The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return that does not involve any costs for him.
(11) The Consumer is obliged to return the item to the Seller or give it to a person authorized by the Seller to collect it immediately, but no later than 14 days from the day on which he withdrew from the contract, unless the Seller offered to collect the item himself. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send the item back before its expiration. The product should be sent back to the address: Jagiellońska 27A, 34-130 Kalwaria Zebrzydowska.
(12) If the Seller did not offer to collect the thing from the Consumer himself, he may withhold reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until he receives the thing back or the Consumer provides proof of its return, whichever event occurs first.
(13) The Consumer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the thing resulting from the use of the thing beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics
and functioning of the thing.
(14) The right of withdrawal from a contract concluded at a distance is not granted to the consumer
with regard to contracts:
(a) in which the subject of performance is a non-refabricated item, produced to the consumer's specifications or serving to meet his individualized needs - Fabrics and haberdashery products sold by the meter (cut to size), and samples are treated as orders for individual orders of the Customer and are NOT subject to return. Only fabrics purchased in whole rolls are subject to returns,
b) for the provision of services, where the entrepreneur has performed the service in full with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance by the entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the contract
c) in which the subject of performance are things that, after delivery, by their nature, are inseparably combined with other things;
d) other cases specified in detail in Article 38 of the Consumer Rights Act.